Solcoseryl jelly 4,15 mg/g tube (20 g.)
Solcoseryl gel is a drug that belongs to the group of biogenic stimulants and activators of metabolism in tissues. Due to the special composition, the restoration of damaged tissues is stimulated, the healing of wounds and other injuries is accelerated.
Out of stock
Solcoseryl jelly (gel) is used primarily for the treatment of dry (non-weeping) wounds.
- minor damage (abrasions, scratches, cuts);
- burns of 1 and 2 degrees (sunburns, thermal burns);
- difficult to heal wounds
Solcoseryl is a deproteinized hemoderivative from the blood of calves, obtained by dialysis and ultrafiltration, with a wide range of natural low molecular weight substances with a molecular weight of 5000 Da, only some of which are described chemically and pharmacologically.
In vitro tests, as well as during preclinical and clinical studies, it was revealed that Solcoseryl jelly/gel:
- supports aerobic metabolism and oxidative phosphorylation, and also contributes to the replenishment of cells that do not receive sufficient nutrition with high-energy phosphates;
- increases in vitro oxygen utilization and glucose transport to tissues and cells that suffer from hypoxia and are metabolically depleted;
- improves the processes of repair and regeneration of damaged tissues with insufficient nutrition;
- prevents or reduces secondary degradation and pathological changes in reversibly damaged cellular systems;
- accelerates collagen synthesis in in vitro models; stimulates cell proliferation and migration in vitro.
Thus, Solcoseryl has a protective effect on tissues that are in a state of hypoxia and nutritional deficiency, promotes their regeneration, and accelerates wound healing.
Solcoseryl ointment is a drug that belongs to the group of biogenic stimulants and activators of metabolism in tissues. Due to the special composition, the restoration of damaged tissues is stimulated, the healing of wounds and other injuries is accelerated.
We offer worldwide delivery of Solcoseryl jelly worldwide. You can order it here or contact us.